The new X-Men movie looks great
- Vampires who support blood banks and organize special medical programs for vampires to legally obtain blood
- Werewolves who join the police K-9 force due to their heightened canine senses that aid them in investigations
- Ghosts becoming therapists and motivational speakers…
i want dogs to be allowed at more places and i want children under 6 to not be
Reminding you that with a single click you can:
- feed the hungry
- provide a free mammogram
- give food and care to a shelter animal
- provide a homeless veteran with a meal
- fund alzheimer’s research
- fund diabetes research
- provide books for children
- protect wildlife habitat
It’s completely free.
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
I’m not an emt yet, but everytime I see someone do drugs, I just hope they’re smart enough to remember these points.
I really love this, because as someone with anxiety when I did take party drugs way back when I was always scared of going to the hospital because I didnt want to be arrested…..even when I bad tripped and cried in the bathroom for 10 hours because I thought Jeff was trying to murder me. I dont do party drugs anymore, but it still is comforting to me….seriously.
Most EMTS and medics I’ve met are some of the most non-judgmental folks ever. Look, we love helping people and saving lives. That’s what we went to school for. Help us help you, and everyone will fare better for it.
They just want to be heard,
and to know that someone cares.
|—||OCC (via whyamigawking)|
The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)